Services > Air Conditioning Service
If your vehicle’s air conditioning isn't working up to par, don't sweat it. In most cases, Quality Automotive and Smog can solve the problem
WHEN SHOULD MY AUTO AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM BE CHECKED?
Each year prior to the warm weather months - or - any time it isn't working to your satisfaction, bring it in for an A/C System Check.
- Car air conditioners not only keep you cool but also remove humidity from the cabin, so it is essential to have a fully functional air conditioner, even in the winter, to counteract a foggy windscreen.
- Air conditioning units are made up of many components which require care and attention to ensure they do not dry out or crack, which could lead to coolant leaks and more.
- A regular car service will check for obvious faults which may be associated with the air conditioning system, such as drive belt tension, visible signs of refrigerant leaks and loose or faulty compressor or equipment mounting brackets, but it is good practice to have a comprehensive air conditioning service.
- When you visit Quality Automotive and Smog, trained technicians will perform a series of checks, balances, repairs and replacements to get your air conditioner in top condition.
- If your car air conditioner isn’t running efficiently, needs a recharge, or you haven’t had it serviced for a long time, now is your moment. Go ahead, schedule an appointment or call us for car air conditioning service today.